Are you looking for a position where you can do the same routine check-listy audits over and over again? Then this position is not for you!!!
We are recruiting for an IT Audit Manager for a Leading Fin-Tech company based in San Francisco.
This is a great time to join Internal Audit for this leader in peer-to-peer lending. You will have an opportunity to shape the development of this early-stage Internal Audit function. You will also play a key role in helping this company, through both Assurance and Advisory work, to transition from start-up to established company, as the company works to enhance their processes and risk and controls maturity. You will develop relationships across the enterprise and pay attention to changes that could impact the risk environment, and you will play a key role in evaluating the design and effectiveness of controls around those processes.
The right person for this role will have a passion for their work, will enjoy rolling up their sleeves, and will be solutions-focused. This is a complex technical environment, so you will have above average technical skills, and the ability to go beyond check-list oriented compliance audits. You will function well in a dynamic environment and embrace change and ambiguity. You will have ample mental agility and horsepower, strong communication skills, and a consultative demeanor. As a result, you will have a major opportunity to add value, make an impact, and create your path within the company.
What Makes this Opportunity Special:
- Be a Disruptor! This company is a the leader in the peer-to-peer lending space
- Ranked #5 in Entrepreneur‘s “12 Fintech Companies to Watch.”
- Come in on the ground floor of developing the Internal Audit function
- Startup Co perks, without startup Co hours, including: onsite gym, locker room, bike room, fitness classes, onsite café with barista, spa, game rooms, healthy snacks, massages, etc.
- Great Benes, including: 100% paid healthcare benefits, no policy on vacation, flexible work environment, etc.
- Opportunity to add huge value, make a difference, and write your ticket in this growing company
- Great SF location, and no travel
What would make you a great fit:
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred
- Relevant professional certification: CISA, CISSP or other relevant technical certifications
- 5-10 years progressive experience in Audit, Compliance Risk, or related
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience (experience supervising co-sourced resources valued)
- Big 4, financial services, or tech company experience valued
- MUST HAVE ability to carry out value-added audits (and/or advisory work) from beginning to end
- Strong foundation in IT Audit and Security concepts and application, including: change management, logical and physical access, data integrity/accuracy/completeness, as well as IT infrastructure and cyber security.
- Knowledge of relevant frameworks a plus: COSO, ISO27001, ISO27002, NIST Cybersecurity, COBIT, PCI
- Experience with SOX and SOC 2 a plus, but must be able to go beyond
- Experience with code review and data analytics a plus
- Willingness to roll up sleeves – this is a hands-on manager role
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Self-starter, who can work their way through challenges without a lot of hand-holding
- Relationship-oriented, and collaborative style
- Integrated background and systems aptitude highly preferred