We are conducting a search for an experienced IT Audit Manager to join a very highly-regarded niche financial services firm in San Francisco. This position has become open due to internal promotion.
The ideal candidate will possess 10-plus year progressive experience in IT Audit, with at least two years in a management role supervising direct reports and multiple engagements. You will have a well-rounded IT Audit/Security background, including risk-based Audit and/or Advisory. Experience in financial services (or other highly regulated environment) is a plus.
What makes it special:
- Very hot growth company! Company has tripled in size in the past five years!
- Outstanding reputation – organization has been recognized as Best in Class by several publications
- Highly collaborative team environment; and high integrity organization and culture
- Increasing emphasis on technology audit and lots of opportunity to make an impact!
- Department has a great history of promoting from within!
- Solid compensation, and great bonus potential
- Great SF location
- No travel!
What would make you a great fit:
- 10-plus years progress IT Audit experience (or related)
- Big 4 experience preferred
- Significant Internal (IT) Audit experience, highly preferred
- Banking experience a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Relevant professional certification: CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA
- At least two years experience at the Manager level, including:
- Experience managing direct reports
- Experience managing multiple audits concurrently
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Great team player