We are recruiting IT Audit Manager (and Senior IT Auditor) for a Global Payments giant located in Foster City. You will be joining a mature Internal Audit team and be working in a technically-sophisticated environment in a company that’s at the forefront of defending potential cyber threats. This organization also has a strong commitment to information security and IT controls. The audit department has a great track record of internal promotion, and there are multiple and varied career paths available outside of audit.
The ideal candidate would most likely have 10+ years for the Manager or (4-10 years for the Senior), experience in IT Audit, cyber security, or related. There is a strong preference for candidates with prior experience in Big 4, large complex financial services companies, and/or payments. They also value candidates with prior experience in an IT operational role (Sys Admin, Network Admin, Security Admin, etc).
Strong technical skills are highly valued. In addition to good technical breadth, we are looking for one or two areas of deep subject matter expertise. Candidates should also possess risk-based audit experience (not just SOX or compliance). Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral are also valued.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business
- 10+ years (Manager) or 4-10 years (Senior) progressive experience in IT Audit, cyber security or IT operational roles
- Certification: CISA, CIA, CISSP or CPA highly preferred
- Prior experience in Big 4, large complex financial services companies and/or payments is highly preferred
- Solid core risk-based Internal IT Audit Experience (not just IT GRC or IT SOX)
- Deep technical skills, especially in the area of cyber security are highly valued
- Experience in the following technologies is valued: mobile payments, mainframe, distributed and network platforms, global IT Audits, and project development reviews in both agile and non-agile development.
- OUTSTANDING Interpersonal skills; including both oral and written