We are recruiting for a recruiting for an IT Audit Manager for our San Francisco client – a company that has transformed the way people exercise and keep track of their fitness/health goals.
This is a newly created role for this growing department, so you will be creating the IT Audit function. The IT Audit Manager will report directly to the VP of Internal Audit. This is hands-on role that will be starting up the IT Audit function from scratch, will managing co-sourced resources, the IT Audit Manager will support IT SOX testing, while overseeing risk-based IT Audits. This individual will be responsible for developing relationships with key IT stakeholders, helping assess IT risks and give input into the Audit Plan, and oversee execution of those audits. This is a young company, so this individual can also expect a fair amount of IT Advisory consulting.
What Makes this Opportunity Special:
- Work for a company that is a leader in their sector, and who is transforming the way people keep track of their exercise, fitness, and health goals
- Build the IT Audit function from scratch!
- Corporate culture focuses on healthy lifestyle and work/life balance – examples include: onsite exercise classes, catered lunches, and healthy snacks onsite
- Global company
What would make you a great fit:
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred
- Relevant professional certification; CISA or CISSP preferred
- 6-12 years progressive experience in IT Audit or information security
- 3-5 years in Big 4 preferred
- Solid technical skills and experience, and the ability to gain credibility with key IT stakeholders
- A plus if the person also has some operational IT or infosec experience
- Experience working in an ecommerce environment a plus
- Willingness to roll up sleeves – this is a hands-on manager role
- Ability to function in a fast past growth company and dynamic culture
- Experience in an SAP environment a big plus, and is experience auditing ERP implementation