Our client, a very highly regarded boutique financial services organization in San Francisco, has an opening for an Internal Audit Senior Manager (Banking Compliance). This position with report to, and be a right-hand person to, the Internal Audit – VP (Banking Compliance). This role will be involved in planning and implementing to the annual audit plan, for maintaining key relationships, managing and mentoring staff, and overseeing the execution of the Audit plan for banking compliance, including strong adherence to auditing standards and procedures.
What Make this Role Special:
- Very hot growth company! Company has tripled in size in the past five years!
- Outstanding reputation – organization has been recognized as best in class by several publications
- High profile role – high visibility within Audit, Compliance, and LOBs
- High integrity organization and culture
- Great SF location
- No travel!
What would make you a great fit:
- 10+ years progressive experience in Audit (Big 4 and/or Internal Audit)
- 3+ year management experience, including managing direct reports, and a demonstrated ability to drive a portfolio of audits to completion
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus
- CAMS, CRCM, CIA, CPA, CFSA or other relevant certifications highly preferred
- Strong background in banking and/or financial services highly preferred
- Big 4 experience preferred
- Detailed knowledge of BSA/AML, and/or Lending and Deposit regulations, a strong plus
- Will consider candidate with very strong Audit Background in Financial Services and/or Public Accounting, with a strong desire to move into the compliance space
- Outstanding communication skills (both oral and written)
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a collaborative culture