We are recruiting for a Staff Level Internal Auditor our A+++ client in San Francisco. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of San Francisco’s most outstanding companies. You will leverage your 1-3 years of Big4 and/or Internal Audit experience to perform a wide range of risk-based operational audits. You will have the opportunity to learn the organization from the ground up, and the growth possibilities are unlimited. You will work on a high-caliber team with strong mentors who will help develop your skills to grow your career. This is a great opportunity to transition out of Big 4 into industry for one of San Francisco’s hottest and most successful companies.
What makes this position special?
- Very hot growth company! Company has tripled in size in the past five years!
- Outstanding reputation – organization has been recognized as best in class by several publications
- Great opportunity to expand and grow your Audit Skill sets – including risk-based Internal Audits (not just SOX testing)
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Department has a great history of promoting from within!
- High integrity organization and culture
- Great SF location
- No travel!
What would make you a great fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years experience in Big 4 and/or Internal Audit
- CPA, CIA or other relevant certification preferred
- Solid grounding in Auditing concepts and process
- Positive attitude and demeanor
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent team player, and collaborative personality
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States