We are recruiting for a Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA) Program Director for a very highly regarded boutique financial services organization in San Francisco. The RCSA Program Director will be responsible for maintaining and evolving the RCSA program, including: methodologies for documenting processes, risk, controls and action plans. This is a highly collaborative role with great visibility that will interface with all Lines of Business and key executives throughout the organization, as well as with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Lines of Defense.
The RCSA Program Director will report to the Operational Risk Officer, who reports to the Chief Risk Officer. Key responsibilities include: maintaining program methodologies, overseeing RCSA program execution, functioning as an RCSA SME, provide hands-on leadership and supervision of RCSA Risk Liaisons, and supporting the ERM team.
What Makes this Opportunity Special:
- Very hot growth company! Company has tripled in size in the past five years!
- Outstanding reputation – organization has been recognized as best in class by several publications
- High profile role – high visibility within Audit, Compliance, and LOBs
- High integrity organization and culture
- Great SF location
- No travel!
What would make you a great fit:
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred
- 8+ years progressive experience in Audit and/or Risk organizations
- 5+ years recent financial services experience (banking preferred)
- Lending experience a big plus
- Must has very strong understanding of Risk Principles and concepts: Risk Identification; Risk Inventory; RCSA; ERM; GRC, Lines of Defense
- Experience with GRC tools a plus
- Pragmatism and ability to see big picture
- MUST HAVE Outstanding communication skills and be a polished and confident presenter
- MUST HAVE highly collaborative style and be a team player