We are recruiting for the next great Senior IT Auditor for our A+++ client in San Francisco. In this role you leverage your experience in ITGCs to expand your skill-sets into a wide range of risk-base IT Audit projects, including: privacy, data management, online banking, information security, network infrastructure, IT Asset Management etc. You will work on a high-caliber team with strong mentors who will help develop your skills to grow your career. This I s a great opportunity to transition out of Big 4 into industry for one of San Francisco’s hottest and most successful companies.
What makes this position special?
- Very hot growth company! Company has tripled in size in the past five years!
- Outstanding reputation – organization has been recognized as best in class by several publications
- Great opportunity to expand and grow your IT Audit skill sets beyond ITGCs
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Department has a great history of promoting from within!
- High integrity organization and culture
- Great SF location
- No travel!
What would make you a great fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-6 years IT Audit experience in IT Audit or IT SOX
- CISA, CPA, CIA, CISSP or other certification a plus
- Solid grounding in ITGC and Auditing concepts
- A demonstrated ability to lead audits from beginning to end
- Positive attitude and demeanor
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent team player, and collaborative personality
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States