Here is your opportunity to work for a fascinating industry leader in the wine industry. This company is located in Modesto in the Central Valley, but they also have shuttle busses from Dublin and Livermore, so you have a choice of living the rural life, or, living in a more affordable part of the Bay Area and having a stress-free commute.
As a Senior IT Auditor you will executive a wide variety of risk-based IT Audits: cyber security, early-stage ERP implementations, data-center relocations, and integrated operational reviews. The Audit group has a strong reputation internally, and you will also have the opportunity to work on a variety of value-added consulting projects for the business.
What makes this position special?
- Strong-international brand, very profitable, and private – not beholden to the short-term interests of Wall Street investors
- You will have every opportunity to develop wide-ranging risk-based IT Audit and consulting chops
- Family-oriented environment that offers excellent work/life balance and reasonable workplace flexibility
- This company believes in developing their people – last year 63% of positions were filled internally!
- Reasonable (approx 25%) but interesting travel opportunities, could include: Europe, NYC, Las Vegas, and Napa
What would make you a great fit?
- Bachelor’s degree; Masters a plus
- Relevant professional certification preferred: CISA, CISSP, CIA, CFE, etc.
- 4-10 years progressive experience in IT Audit
- Well-rounded IT Audit and technical skills
- Positive attitude, and ability to work with limited supervision
- A solid foundation in auditing concepts and technical skills, and the ability to lead audits from start to finish with little supervision
- Ability to carry on intelligent risk-based conversations with executive tier
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Great attitude and enthusiasm and team player