Our client, a very highly regarded boutique financial services organization in San Francisco, is adding a Senior Compliance Auditor to their growing Internal Audit team. This company has a strong balance sheet and is experiencing impressive growth. They feature a collaborative and entrepreneurial corporate culture. The audit group has strong leadership and offers excellent mentors. The position is located in the Financial District in San Francisco and has minimal travel. This company is experiencing massive growth of their Audit and Compliance functions which should translate into ample career growth opportunities for talented individuals.
The Senior Compliance Auditor will assist in planning and executing compliance Audits. This individual will have the opportunity to focus on BSA/AML, lending and deposit compliance audits. The organization values candidates who can identify root cause and work to enhance the overall compliance posture of this growing organization.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4-plus years experience in Audit and/or Compliance (financial services)
- CAMS, CRCM, CPA, CIA, CFE or other professional certification highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with AML/BSA is highly preferred
- Experience with Lending Regs a significant plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and demeanor