Our client is local SF Bay Area consulting firm with a strong client base of start-ups and venture capital companies – many of them in the Cloud space. We are seeking an IT Audit and Risk Senior Consultant with a quick learning curve. In this role, you will focus on a variety of compliance related projects (SOC 1, SOC2, SOX, ISO 27001, and other related IT risk and compliance projects). You would work out of their San Jose office and focus on clients largely in the South Bay. This is a small practice, so strong performers can expect to move up the ladder quickly.
What makes this opportunity special:
- Exposure to cutting-edge technology: Cloud, Mobile Security, Big Data
- Exposure to exciting technology start-up companies in the venture capital space
- Ranked in several “Best Places to Work” lists – including #1 Accounting Firm for Women
- Significantly better work/life balance than Big 4
- All clients are local to the Bay Area (no out of town travel)
- Cohesive team-oriented atmosphere
What would make you a great fit?
- 1-4 years experience in IT Audit and Compliance
- Big 4 and/or other consulting experience preferred
- CISA or other relevant certification a plus
- Experience with IT SOX and/or SOC reports a big plus
- Grounding in ITGC a plus
- Experience in ISO 27001 a plus
- Strong technical acumen a plus
- Strong communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills A MUST HAVE!
- Self-starter – able to work independently