We have an opportunity for a Senior Internal Auditor – SOX to join one of our favorite Bay Area clients. This is an opportunity to work for one of San Francisco’s most highly regarded companies. This is no ordinary SOX testing role. In this position you will be involved in helping lead the bank through a major SOX maturation process. You will work very closely with business owners to streamline processes and to develop a more efficient controls environment. You will develop relationships with key business leaders throughout the organization.
This is for a very highly regarded boutique financial services organization that has been awarded with many accolades over the past several years. The company is growing like wildfire – having tripled in size in the past five years (the audit group has also tripled in size over the past three years) – that means great career path options for strong performers. Whether you are looking to build a career in Audit, or if Audit is a jumping off point, this is a great way to enter and learn the organization.
They feature a collaborative and entrepreneurial corporate culture. The audit group has strong leadership and offers excellent mentors. The position is located in the Financial District in San Francisco and has virtually no travel.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree; Masters a plus
- 5-7 years progressive experience in Audit
- MUST HAVE Big 4 External Audit experience with SEC Registrants
- A solid foundation in auditing concepts and technical skills, and the ability to lead audits from start to finish with little supervision
- Relevant professional certification preferred: CIA, CPA, CRMA
- Knowledge of relevant recent changes in PCAOB requirements highly preferred
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Great attitude and enthusiasm and team player