We have been engaged to find a Internal Audit Senior Manager (Data Analytics and IT Audit) for one of America’s most successful Biotech companies. This position is to be based at their state of the art Capability Center in Tampa, FL.
This $22B company is financially stable, features an array of successful drugs on the market, and a diverse pipeline of new drugs in development. The company has achieved many accolades, including “Top 50 Employers in the U.S.” (Forbes) and “Top 5 Companies in America” (Career Bliss). The Internal Audit group is mature and well-respected in the organization.
The Senior Manager Data Analytics and IT Audit role will have two components. Part of this role will be leading and maturing the data analytics program for Internal Audit. This is to include, advancing the techniques and technologies, strategically advancing the use of DA in audit, and acting as a data analytics evangelist for Internal Audit to continually enhance the IA product. The remaining half of this role will be acting as onsite supervisor for 2-3 IT Audit/DA team members, with additional oversight of some IT Audits.
The ideal candidate will be someone who brings the right blend of IT Audit and Data Analytics (perhaps someone who started their career in IT Audit and morphed into DA), who has vision and experience for maturing and Internal Audit Analytics program, and who also has experience Managing IT Audits and staff. Additionally, you will bring a positive mindset, agility, problem solving skills, and a collaborative personality.
What makes this Opportunity Special:
- Strong financially stable global biotech/pharma company
- Company has won many accolades, including:
- #6 in Forbes List of Most Admired Companies – Pharma/Biotech category
- Top 50 Best Employers in the United States (Forbes)
- Top Rated Healthcare Employers (Indeed)
- Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes)
- Earned a perfect score of 100% on the 2018 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) (Human Rights Campaign)
- Top 5 Companies in America (Career Bliss)
- Ability to play a key leadership role in Maturing and Advancing the Data Analytics program for IA
- Great Place for Career Development
- Ample in-house an external training to keep your skills current
- NO SOX – mundane work is co-sourced to Big 4
- Excellent vacation policy
- Good work/life balance and very low travel
What would make you a great fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-15 years IT Audit and Data Analytics experience in Big 4 or Industry
- CISA and/or Data Analytics certifications highly valued
- Blend of Data Analytics and IT Audit experience required
- Experience building and developing Data Analytics competency for Internal Audit
- Solid Data analytics competency required
- Experience in SAP environments highly desired
- Experience with Alteryx and Tableau, or similar tools (ACL, Idea, SQL), highly desired
- Solid project management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team player