We are recruiting for an INTERNAL AUDITOR for a top-rated financial services company. This is for a highly respected brand that has grown 10X over the past 12 years. This position is based in San Francisco (right off of Embarcadero BART) and is hybrid remote (2 days/wk in office).
In this role you will leverage your foundation in audit process and controls testing to develop your skills in full risk-based internal auditing. You will get exposure to multiple areas, including Corporate Functions (Legal, HR, Marketing, Accounting & Finance), Lending and Deposit operational areas, and Technical Finance/Accounting areas (CCAR, Interest Rate Liquidity, etc.). We also have openings on the Compliance Audit team, where you would focus auditing controls around BSA/AML processes, and lending and deposit regulations.
You will work in a highly collaborative setting, in an Internal Audit department with strong leadership that is pushing to be the Audit Department of the Future. The department has an outstanding track record of promoting from within, as well as a platform for people to move out of Audit into areas like Risk Management, Compliance, or the business. This is in the sweet spot of banking – big enough to offer complexity and yet small enough to offer great visibility and career growth options.
What makes this position special?
- Very strong growth trajectory! Company has grown 10X over the past 12 years, sustaining 20% growth yoy
- Stability – this has proven to be a very stable company during uncertain economic times
- Outstanding reputation – organization has been recognized as best in class by several publications
- Great visibility: opportunity to build relationships and your brand throughout the enterprise
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Department has a great history of promoting from within, as well as moving people out into into Risk/Compliance/Business
- High integrity organization and culture that cares about it’s employees
- Hybrid Remote (2 days/wk in office), and great SF location (steps from Embarcadero BART)
- No travel!
What would make you a great fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- CIA, CFSA, CPA, CRMA, CAMS, or other relevant certification a plus
2-3 years audit experience (either in Big 4/Public or in industry)
- Big 4 or financial services experience a plus
- Grounding in basic auditing concepts and methodology, and experience with testing controls. Any experience with risk-based Audit is a plus.
- Positive attitude and demeanor
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent team player, and collaborative personality
Apply For This PositionTo inquire about the above Job Opening, please complete the form below