We are recruiting for an Internal Auditor (II) for a very highly regarded boutique financial services organization in Los Angeles. This niche bank has long been known as “the bank to the stars,” and has a strong focus on the entertainment and music industries.
The Internal Auditor II report to the Audit Manager (Banking Operations) and will work on teams to perform a wide array of Operational Audits, including areas like: retail and commercial banking, leasing and lending, treasury management, wire transfers, fraud prevention and detection, risk management, as well as BSA/AML and other banking compliance. The bank also uses an Integrated Audit approach, so candidates with experience in both Operational and IT (or Compliance) Audit would be highly valued.
The bank is growing rapidly – having recently passed $50B in Assets – and is looking to double in size over the next five years. This opportunity to transition out of Big 4 into a growing organization with a myriad of career path options.
What Makes this Opportunity Special:
- Dramatic Growth: the company is growing at a 20% per year clip, and aims to double in size in the next five years – that means outstanding career growth opportunities
- This is a great time to join the organization as an IT Risk Professional
- Great opportunity to transition out of Big 4 – great mentors; excellent variety; cutting edge audit techniques
- Enjoy a culture that is much more collaborative and less confrontational than the large banks
- Enjoy the beautiful Southern California weather and lifestyle – no more winters!
- Culture values high ethics and integrity
What would make you a great fit:
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred
- CPA, CIA, CFSA, CISA, CAMS, CFE (or other relevant certifications) highly preferred
- 2+ year experience in Big 4/Public and/or Internal Audit
- Big 4, Banking, or Financial services experience valued
- Solid grasp Auditing concepts, standards (COSO), and methodology
- Integrated (Operational and IT, or Compliance) experience highly valued
- Executive presence and communication skills – ability to communicate confidently with executive tier
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
This organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans