Are you tired of the long hours, constant travel, and layers of bureaucracy in Big 4? Do you enjoy consulting with clients and using your expertise to solve problems? Would you like a position that is 100% home-based (when not at the client)? How about a position where all your clients are local?
Our client is a leading-edge niche Regional Consulting Firm with offices in the Bay Area and Utah. They have an exceptional opportunity for an IT Audit and Controls Consultant to join their rapidly expanding SF Bay Area practice. This role will leverage your current knowledge and experience in consulting to be a key contributor in their firm.
We are looking for an experienced professional to leverage their Audit experience to consult with clients across SOC Reporting, ISO, NIST, PCI, SOX and FedRamp.
What makes this opportunity special?
- 100% home-based when not at the client – commute to clients is 100% reimbursable
- Generous monthly home-office allowance
- Company pays 100% for health insurance and dental
- Profit Sharing
- All local clients
- Culture that rewards great performance
- Regular work hours (40 hour weeks are the norm!)
- 20 days of PTO
What would make you a great fit:
- Bachelor’s degree (preference for CIS, MIS, or similar)
- 3-8 years progressive experience in IT Audit, IT Risk, IT Compliance, and/or cyber security
- CISA or other relevant certification a plus
- Prior experience in Big 4 and/or Public Accounting/Consulting highly preferred
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work independently without heavy supervision
- Solid grasp of IT Audit concepts and methodology, including the ability to lead engagements from planning to completion
- Significant experience with IT SOX, SOC reports and/or ISO 2700x highly valued
- Strong communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills A MUST HAVE!