Do you have the total package? We are looking for the next rising star of IT Audit leadership for our, the global leader in the payments industry. The position can be based in Foster City CA (SF Bay Area) or Atlanta.
As IT Audit Director you will be a key bridge between leadership and execution. You will be involved in IT Audit Leadership activities (annual risk assessment, audit plan creation, budgeting, strategic planning), and you will oversee complex technology audits, leading teams and guiding and mentoring more junior IT Auditors. You will play a key role in maintain high quality and professional standards. You will be responsible for carrying out nuanced discussions on technology risk with leaders throughout the enterprise.
The key to fit for this position is a candidate who possesses a combination solid depth of technical skills and knowledge, combined with outstanding communication skills, and executive level presence. You still enjoy getting your hands dirty and being involved in Audits, but you have the gravitas to interact with technology leadership and/or regulators to facilitate meaningful and nuanced conversations around technology risk. You stay current on emerging trends in technology and strive be a strategic thought leader in providing meaningful guidance to understanding and mitigating risks for.
You will work for the global powerhouse in payments space, working in in a technically sophisticated environment for a company that’s at the forefront of defending potential cyber threats. You will work in a positive and collaborative environment with other talented professionals. The company has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and empowerment.
What Makes it Special:
- Financial powerhouse, dominant company in market niche, iconic Brand known the world over
- Glassdoor – Best Places to Work 2022
- High visibility: Opportunity to showcases your talents for leaders throughout the Technology and Business organizations
- Exposure to areas like: crypto currency, machine learning, artificial intelligence, deep learning, big data analytics, Hadoop, software defined networking, software defined data centers, open source software, open systems, cloud – both internal and external.
- Outstanding track record of advancement within and outside of audit
- Hybrid-remote environment, very low travel, and excellent benefits
What would make you a great fit:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business
- 10 years (or 8 years with advanced degree) progressive experience in IT Audit, cyber security or IT operational roles
- Certification: CISA, CISSP, Open FAIR, CIA or CPA highly preferred; other technical certifications a plus
- Prior experience in large complex financial services (or other sophisticated high-volume digital processing environments), and/or payments/fintech is highly preferred. Prior Big 4 experience also valued (assuming significant experience beyond SOX and SOC).
- Solid core risk-based Internal IT Audit Experience (not just IT GRC or IT SOX)
- Deep technical skills, especially in the area of cyber security are highly valued
- Experience in the following technologies is valued: mobile payments, mainframe, distributed and network platforms, global IT Audits, technical cyber security, encryption, and project development reviews in both agile and non-agile development
- Additionally, risk-mitigation and thought leadership experience in the following areas is also highly valued: machine learning, artificial intelligence, deep learning, big data analytics, Hadoop, software defined networking, software defined data centers, open source software, open systems, cloud – both internal and external
- OUTSTANDING Interpersonal skills; including both oral and written, and excellent executive presence
Note: This company has a COVID-19 vaccination policy. All U.S.-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.