We have been retained to recruit for an IT Audit Lead – Infrastructure for a Top 20 Bank. This role is FULLY REMOTE, with occasional travel to a hub.
This organization has just grown to $200B to propel them to a top 20 U.S. bank. As a result, this will be and exciting time for the enterprise as Internal Audit will be growing both in size and maturity to meet the increased regulatory expectations. Technology integration and aggressive movement to the Cloud will present additional risk considerations. There will be great opportunity for IT Audit to add value, and this role is well positioned for advancement into management.
In this role, you will leverage your technical IT Audit/Security background to lead a range of IT Audits in areas of core infrastructure, service delivery, IT operations, engineering, architecture, and IT Governance. You will supervise and mentor junior staff. You will also develop relationships with key stakeholders, becoming intimately involved with the organization structure, and to opine on emerging technology risks within those areas.
The company combines the ethos and focus of a community bank with the size and complexity of a larger bank. They are known for strong community involvement, with a heavy focus on multicultural communities, and have won accolades for diversity and inclusion. The organization boasts 45 consecutive profitable years, and 182 consecutive profitable quarters. Employee feedback surveys rate the company as excellent for ethics, leadership, and culture.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL:
- Recent acquisition has grown assets to $200B; now the 17th largest bank in U.S.
- Increased regulatory expectations, technology integration, and movement to Cloud will provide fertile ground to add value!
- 45 consecutive years of profitability
- Internal Audit department with strong leadership and respect within the organization
- Outstanding employee feedback on leadership, ethics, and culture
- FULLY REMOTE, 25 PTO days, and solid comp package
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A GREAT FIT:
- Bachelor’s degree
- CISA, CISSP, and/or technical certifications, highly valued
- 5+ years IT Audit experience or combination of IT Audit and cybersecurity or IT operational experience
- At least one year in a leadership/supervisory role
- Solid grounding in IT Audit/Risk concepts and methodology,
- Experience and subject matter expertise in auditing IT infrastructure in areas like: Windows Server, Unix/Linux Server, server virtualization systems, Network infrastructure, firewalls, VPN and other types of security appliances, Wireless network infrastructure, Storage Area Network (SAN) environments, Data backup solutions, Microsoft Exchange email systems, Data Loss Prevention Systems, Telephony, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 database environments, MDM and MAM systems, middleware technologies, mainframe systems and related security products, file transmissions and job scheduling systems, as well as software defined technologies across infrastructure, emerging database technologies (NoSQL), and enterprise in data management technologies such as data warehousing and data lake technology
- Working knowledge of cloud computing risks and related controls frameworks
- Working knowledge of modern delivery practices and supporting tech (Agile, DevOps)
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL Standards and core IT services such as change, problem, incident, and asset management
- Working knowledge of API Management and associated security risks
- Banking or Financial services experience, highly valued
- Big 4 or public accounting experience valued
- Experience with governance frameworks (COBIT, FFIEC, ISO 2700x, etc) a plus
- Experience with TeamMate+ and/or TeamMate valued
- Enthusiasm and excellent communication skills mandatory
- Strong organizational and project management skills
Apply For This PositionTo inquire about the above Job Opening, please complete the form below