We have been engaged to recruit an IT Audit Manager for a successful global manufacturing company based in Davidson, North Carolina. This role can be based in Davidson, or REMOTE (with occasional travel).
This opportunity represents the best of both worlds. You will join a 100+ year-old brand that has just gone through a merger of equals to double in size. This has resulted in a newly created Internal Audit function to serve the expanded enterprise, and you will come in on the ground floor of building a World Class Internal Audit team.
As IT Audit Manager, you will report directly to the Director, Global SOX and IT. You will manage delivery of the annual global IT SOX program, as well as leading complex risk-based operational IT Audits of both IT Governance and IT Technical domains. There will be a heavy emphasis on Cybersecurity, Information Security, Data Privacy/Protection and Cloud. You will also assist the Director with risk assessment and audit planning, as well as mentoring and developing junior staff. This person ideally will also assist in leading the development of a formal data analytics program for the IA organization.
This company has long been an employer of choice for the greater Charlotte/Davidson area. The company has as strong commitment to Environment, Social and Governance programs. You will work in a collaborative environment with IA already building a strong brand and relationships in the company. The role offers good work-life balance, and moderate travel. When working in the office, you will be on a beautiful campus on a lake, with walking trails and exercise equipment.
What Makes this Opportunity Special?
- 100+ year successful global brand that has gone through a merger of equals to double in size
- Company has plans to double in size in the next five years
- Opportunity to play a major role in developing and maturing the Internal Audit function operations and strategy
- Opportunity to have impact on large enterprise-wide projects
- Company has a strong commitment to ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance)
- Great work/life balance; moderate travel
- Beautiful campus on lake
- Davidson (NC) rated 87/100 (Exceptional) for livability (Area Vibes)
- Option for FULLY REMOTE, with some travel
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 5+ years progressive experience in Audit
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, or other relevant certification, highly preferred
- Strong grounding in IT Audit/Security concepts, practices, and relevant frameworks
- Experience with both and IT SOX and risk-based IT Operational Audits, highly preferred
- Manufacturing, Distribution, or other supply-chain-oriented business experience, highly preferred
- Experience building/leading an Internal Audit data analytics program, highly preferred
- Big 4 or Public Accounting background a plus
- Ability to lead Audits/SOX cycles end-to-end as well as ability to oversee multiple concurrent projects – excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and high ethics and integrity
- History of collaboration – strong team player
- Experience with SAP, Oracle, HFM consolidation software valued, and Cloud, valued
- Data analytics background (Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI, etc) is highly valued
- Travel up to 20%