We have been engaged to find an IT AUDIT MANAGER for a global science and technology innovator. This Fortune 200 company has a globally diverse workforce, and features world class brands in life sciences, medical diagnostics, and environmental and applied solutions. This is a strong and stable company; their stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% in the past 25 years. This position is FULLY REMOTE with 25-30% travel.
An ideal candidate is someone who has a solid foundation in IT Audit. This is a hands-on role. As an IT Audit Manager, you will develop your skills while gaining exposure to a wide range of systems. The company has a heavy ERP environment, and your experience with Oracle ERP would be highly valued. As a member of the IT Audit team, you will have the opportunity explore the globe, with the opportunity for 3-6 international audits each year. Multiple and varied career-path options within the organization.
What Makes this Opportunity Special:
- This is a very strong, stable, and successful company that is working to improve quality of life worldwide
- #162 on Fortune 500; and stock growth has beat the S&P 500 by 5,200% over the past 25 years
- Internal Audit is well-respected in the organization
- Strong leadership and a talented and fun audit team
- Good variety of IT Audits, and minimal SOX!
- Variety career growth/path options throughout the enterprise and subsidiaries
- Opportunity for International travel and exposure to global business
What would make you a great fit:
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s a plus
- Strong preference for certification (CISA, CIA, CPA); a CISSP would be a plus
- 6 – 12 years progressive IT Audit experience, with solid foundation in IT Audit concepts, and ITGCs
- Significant experience with risk-based Internal Audit (not just SOX) is a plus
- Strong background in Oracle ERP, highly preferred
- Experience with large, complex, global manufacturing companies would be a plus
- Experience with acquisitions, divestitures, including due diligence and post-merger integration preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Able to travel up to 30%, including a few international trips a year (candidate should live relatively close to a major airport)
- The role is remote, but candidate must live in the U.S.
Note: candidate must be eligible to work in the U.S.; this client is not currently able to consider candidates needing visa or visa transfer.
Apply For This Position
To inquire about the above Job Opening, please complete the form below