We have been engaged to find an IT AUDIT MANAGER a global science and technology innovator. This Fortune 200 company has a globally diverse workforce, and features world class brands in life sciences, medical diagnostics, and environmental and applied solutions. This is a strong and stable company; their stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% in the past 25 years. This position is located in BREA, California.
An ideal candidate is someone who has a solid foundation in IT Audit, and who really enjoys IT Audit. You will enjoy learning and developing your skills while gaining exposure to a wide range of systems, and working with fun and talented team members. This is a heavy ERP environment, and your experience with Oracle ERP would be highly valued. You will enjoy the opportunity explore that globe, with the opportunity for 3-6 international audits each year.
What Makes this Opportunity Special?
- This is a very strong, stable, and successful company that is working to improve quality of life worldwide
- #162 on Fortune 500; and stock growth has beat the S&P 500 by 5,200% over the past 25 years
- Internal Audit is well-respected in the organization
- Strong leadership and a talented and fun audit team
- Good variety of IT Audits, and minimal SOX!
- Opportunity for International travel and exposure to global business
What would make you a great fit:
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s a plus
- Strong preference for certification (CISA, CIA, CPA); a CISSP would be a plus
- 6 – 12 years progressive IT Audit experience, with solid foundation in IT Audit concepts, and ITGCs
- Significant experience with risk-based Internal Audit (not just SOX) is a plus
- Strong background in Oracle ERP, a big plus
- Experience with large, complex, global manufacturing companies would be a plus
- Experience with acquisitions, divestitures, including due diligence and post-merger integration preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Able to travel up to 40%, including international travel
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.