We have been engaged to find the next great IT Audit Manager for one of America’s most successful Biotech companies. This position is a backfill for a manager who is now rotating into the Technology organization. This position can be based (Flexible Commuter) in Thousand Oaks (CA) or Tampa (FL), or it can be REMOTE.
This $25B company is financially stable, features an array of successful drugs on the market, and a diverse pipeline of new drugs in development. This is a mission-driven company that striving to serve patients and make a difference in people’s lives. The company has achieved many accolades, including “Top 50 Employers in the U.S.” (Forbes) and “Top 5 Companies in America” (Career Bliss). The Internal Audit group is mature and well-respected in the organization.
The IT Audit Manager will be responsible planning/leading a wide range of IT and Integrated Audits. You will have 5-10 years IT Audit experience in Big 4 or Industry and above average technical skills. You will bring a positive mindset, agility, problem solving skills, and a collaborative personality.
Make makes his Opportunity Special:
- Strong financially stable global biotech/pharma company
- Company has won many accolades, including:
- #6 in Forbes List of Most Admired Companies – Pharma/Biotech category
- Top 50 Best Employers in the United States (Forbes)
- Best Executive team – winning for both CEO and CFO (Institutional Investor)
- Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes)
- America’s Most Just Companies (Forbes)
- Top 5 Companies in America (Career Bliss)
- Great Place for Career Development
- Ample in-house an external training to keep your skills current
- Great career path options: IA has a great track record of promoting from within, as well as rotating people out into IT, cybersecurity, or the business
- Exposure to leading edge technologies: Robotics, Artificial Intelligence
- NO SOX – mundane work is co-sourced to Big 4
- Strong IA Leadership and excellent mentors
- Excellent vacation policy
- Good work/life balance
What would make you a great fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years IT Audit experience in Big 4 or Industry
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CPA or MBA highly valued
- Above average technical skills
- Prior IT or cybersecurity operational experience (in addition to Audit) a plus
- Exposure to a range of IT Audit reviews and technologies
- Deep experience in SAP and/or cybersecurity, a plus
- Solid project management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team player