We have been engaged to find the next great IT Audit Manager for one of America’s most successful Biotech companies. This position is to be based at their Technology Center in Tampa, FL, but could also be placed in the headquarters in Thousand Oaks, CA.
This $22B company is financially stable, features an array of successful drugs on the market, and a diverse pipeline of new drugs in development. The company has achieved many accolades, including “Top 50 Employers in the U.S.” (Forbes) and “Top 5 Companies in America” (Career Bliss). The Internal Audit group is mature and well-respected in the organization.
The IT Audit Manager will be responsible planning/leading a wide range of IT and Integrated Audits. You will have 5-10 years IT Audit experience in Big 4 or Industry, above average technical skills. You will bring a positive mindset, agility, problem solving skills, and a collaborative personality.
Make makes his Opportunity Special:
- Strong financially stable global biotech/pharma company
- Company has won many accolades, including:
- #6 in Forbes List of Most Admired Companies – Pharma/Biotech category
- Top 50 Best Employers in the United States (Forbes)
- Top Rated Healthcare Employers (Indeed)
- Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes)
- Earned a perfect score of 100% on the 2018 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) (Human Rights Campaign)
- Top 5 Companies in America (Career Bliss)
- Great Place for Career Development
- Ample in-house an external training to keep your skills current
- Ability to move up in Audit, or out into IT, cybersecurity, or the business
- Exposure to leading edge technologies: Robotics, Artificial Intelligence
- NO SOX – mundane work is co-sourced to Big 4
- Excellent vacation policy
- Good work/life balance and very low travel
What would make you a great fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years IT Audit experience in Big 4 or Industry
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CPA or MBA highly valued
- Above average technical skills
- Prior IT or cybersecurity operational experience (in addition to Audit) a plus
- Exposure to a range of IT Audit reviews and technologies
- Deep experience in SAP and/or cybersecurity, a plus
- Solid project management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team player