Our client is local SF Bay Area consulting firm with a strong client base of start-ups and venture capital companies – many of them in the Cloud space. We are recruiting for an IT Audit Manager for the SAN FRANCISCO practice.
As IT AUDIT MANAGER, you will act as the Practice Lead for the San Francisco office, overseeing day to day execution over a portfolio SOC 1, SOC 2, and ISO 27001 & 27002 projects. You will use your strong project management skills to oversee multiple concurrent engagements, with responsibility for the account planning process. You will ensure projects are completed timely and with high quality, and you will utilize your supervisory skills to effectively manage and mentor Seniors and Staff on these engagements.
This practice is rolling in business, so this is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys the work in Big 4/consulting, but who wishes to focus on execution rather than selling and business development.
What makes this opportunity special:
- Exposure to cutting-edge technology: Cloud, Mobile Security, Big Data
- Exposure to exciting technology start-up companies in the venture capital space
- Ranked on several “Best Places to Work” lists – including #1 Accounting Firm for Women
- Focus on execution without having to worry about sales/BD quotas
- Significantly better work/life balance than Big 4
- All clients are local to the Bay Area (no out of town travel)
- Cohesive team-oriented atmosphere
What would make you a great fit:
- Bachelor’s degree (preference for CIS, MIS, or similar)
- 5-10 years progressive experience in IT Audit, IT Risk, IT Compliance, and/or cyber security
- CISA or other relevant certification a plus
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to lead multiple concurrent projects
- Solid grasp of IT Audit concepts and methodology, including the ability to lead engagements from planning to completion
- Significant experience with SOC reports and/or ISO 27001 and 27002 highly valued
- Strong experience with Cloud technologies, including AWS, strongly preferred
- Experience managing, coaching and mentoring junior staff, preferred
- Strong communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills A MUST HAVE!
- Self-starter – able to work independently
- Must have access to transportation as this position requires 20% travel around the Bay Area
- MUST HAVE authorization to work in the United States – at this time we do not have the ability to consider candidates who need a visa or visa transfer.