We have been engaged to hire the first IT Audit Manager for a boutique bank located in the SF Bay Area (flexible hybrid-remote from Livermore or Hayward). This privately owned bank has a strong focus on the community both in terms of lending and philanthropy. They have been voted a Bay Area Top Corporate Philanthropist 17 years running, and a Top Bay Area Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
You will be the organizations first IT Audit Manager. In this role you will work closely with the CAE to conduct the annual risk assessment, develop the IT Audit plan, and oversee the execution of that plan – utilizing a combination of in-house and co-sourced resources. You will be tasked with building and maintaining relationships with key leaders and stakeholders in the organization. Because this organization has not had a true IT Audit function, there is a huge opportunity to make an impact.
You will work in a friendly relaxed environment with great work/life balance. The organization has a friendly culture and spirit of collaboration. This is a great place to escape the rat race but still do meaningful work and build your career and resume.
What makes this opportunity special:
- Voted Top Bay Area Workplace 11 consecutive years
- IT Audit Manager startup – you get to put your own imprint on the function
- Great visibility – you will develop close relationships with senior leaders in the company
- Privately held company = NO SOX!
- CAE is a strong mentor to help you further hone your craft
- Excellent work/life balance
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- CISA, CISSP, or other relevant certification highly preferred
- 5+ years progressive IT Audit experience
- Solid grounding in IT Audit/Risk concepts
- Diverse IT Audit experience across multiple domains and platforms
- Experience with risk-based Internal IT Auditing, a plus!
- Big 4 and/or financial services experience, a plus
- Knowledge of key frameworks (CoBit, COSO, U.S. SOX, U.S. GAAP) is preferred
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple concurrent engagements/projects
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) required, as well as ability to interact effectively with peers and executive management
Note: Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.