We have been engaged to identify a Technology Audit Program Manager and an IT SOX Program Manager for a strong and stable FinTech company that is committed to build prosperity around the world by providing tools to enable small business and individuals. This organization has received many accolades: Fortune Best Places to Work #11; Future 50 Sustainability Allstars #1; and Forbes World’s Best Employers #33, among others. They rate very highly in areas of diversity and inclusion, pay equity, and social responsibility. This position can be based (post-Covid) in Mountain View (SF Bay Area) or San Diego, CA.
The company is in the process of building out an IT Audit function, and these two newly created roles will report to the Head of IT Audit and oversee execution of the Risk-based IT Audit and IT SOX programs, respectively. This will include building relationships with key stakeholders, participation in risk assessment and planning, overseeing execution of plan, and managing both in-house and co-sourced resources.
You will bring a strong IT Audit/Risk background, solid technical skills, knowledge of key frameworks, the agility to thrive in a dynamic and fast changing environment, a highly collaborative personality, and the desire to make a difference and add value in everything you do.
WHAT MAKES THIS OPPORTUNITY SPECIAL?
- Company is consistently rated as one of the Best Places to Work: (Fortune #11; Forbes World’s Best Employers #33 +++)
- Highly recognized brands exciting new acquisitions
- Both the IT Audit Program Manager and the IT SOX Program Manager are responsible (in conjunction with the Head of IT Audit) for leading the programs for these respective areas
- High profile roles – excellent visibility within organization
- Outstanding Internal Audit Leadership Team
- Company scores very highly for areas like diversity, pay equity, and corporate responsibility – ranked #15 on People Magazine’s Companies that Care
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU A GREAT FIT!
- Bachelor’s (ideally in Computer Science, IT/IS, Cybersecurity; Accounting, or related)
- CISA, CISM or CISSP – or equivalent required
- 7+ years progressive experience in IT Audit/IT SOX
- Above average technical skills/knowledge, with experience with full-stack engineering, and working with in house Engineering/technology teams – highly desired
- Depth in areas like Cybersecurity, Privacy, Engineering, DevOps, etc. – highly desired
- Experience with SDLC/Project Auditing (pre-implementation), highly valued
- For IT AUDIT PROGRAM MANAGER – must have heavy and broad risk-based IT Audit experience across all key domains; experience with risk assessment and audit planning; and experience managing staff and/or co-sourced resources
- For IT SOX PROGRAM MANAGER – must have experience managing an IT SOX program, in addition to strong IT process, risk, and controls knowledge beyond SOX
- Fintech or Software Company experience highly preferred
- Experience working with Oracle, cloud services, as well as tools like Argo and Kubernetes, a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced highly dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills and adept and multitasking and prioritization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly collaborative personality; strong team player