We are recruiting for an IT Audit Senior Manager (Wealth and Capital Markets) for a Top 20 Bank. This role is FULLY REMOTE, with occasional travel to a hub (likely once a quarter).
This organization has just grown to $200B to propel them to a top 20 U.S. bank. As a result, this will be and exciting time for the enterprise as Internal Audit will be growing both in size and maturity to meet the increased regulatory expectations. Technology integration and aggressive movement to the Cloud will present additional risk considerations. There will be great opportunity for IT Audit to add value, and this role is well positioned for advancement into management.
In this role, you will report to an IT Audit Director (co-Head of IT Audit), who reports directly to the CAE. You will be responsible for leading the IT Audit program for the Wealth Management, Trust and Capital Market lines of business, including: conducting annual risk assessment, audit plan creation, oversight and execution of plan, and developing strong relationships with key stakeholders. You will also manage a team of IT Auditors, managing their performance and mentoring for growth in the organization.
The company combines the ethos and focus of a community bank with the size and complexity of a larger bank. They are known for strong community involvement, with a heavy focus on multicultural communities, and have won accolades for diversity and inclusion. The organization boasts 45 consecutive profitable years, and 182 consecutive profitable quarters. Employee feedback surveys rate the company as excellent for ethics, leadership, and culture.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL:
- Recent acquisition has grown assets to $200B; now the17th largest bank in U.S.
- Increased regulatory expectations, technology integration, and movement to Cloud will provide fertile ground to add value!
- 45 consecutive years of profitability
- Ownership of IT Audit program for Wealth and Capital Markets
- Internal Audit department with strong leadership and respect within the organization
- Outstanding employee feedback on leadership, ethics, and culture
- FULLY REMOTE, 25 PTO days, and solid comp package
What would make you a great fit:
- Bachelor’s degree
- CISA, CISSP, CFSA, CIA, CAMS, and/or technical certifications, highly valued
- 10+ years IT Audit experience or combination of IT Audit and cybersecurity or IT operational experience
- 4+ years at the managerial/supervisory experience
- Experience in banking/financial services, preferred
- Big 4/Public experience valued
- Experience with Capital Markets, Trust, and/or Wealth Management LOBs, including familiarity with application and infrastructure architectures supporting digital business capabilities and legacy technologies highly valued
- Familiarity with inherent risks of digital transformation and tech such as servers, databases, network and storage infrastructure, mainframe systems, cloud technology, and middleware/integration services, modern development and delivery practices, and emerging technologies, highly valued
- Understanding of regulatory expectations, including areas like: FFIEC IT Handbooks, SYSDFS CYCRR 500 – Cybersecurity Requirements for Financial Services Companies, Fed SR-Letters, etc.
- Working knowledge of technology risk management frameworks (e.g., ITIL 4, COBIT, NIST, ISO 2700x, etc.).
- Working knowledge of modern delivery practices and supporting tech (Agile, DevOps)
- Enthusiasm and excellent communication skills mandatory
- Strong organizational and project management skills
Apply For This PositionTo inquire about the above Job Opening, please complete the form below