We are recruiting for an Staff IT Auditor for a leading provider of HR services to small and medium sized businesses. This position is based in Austin, TX (with a possible alternate location of Dublin, CA).
This company helps small to medium sized businesses easily grow and scale their business by offering a suite of HR, payroll, and compliance related services. This is a 30-year-old company that is experiencing significant growth: $840m to $3.5B in revenue over the past seven years.
In this role you will perform a combination of IT SOX testing and risk-based IT Audit work, in addition to crossing over to do some Business/Operational audits. In addition, the company is going through significant re-engineering/automating of processes to scale to their growth (as well as to automated all of the IT SOX controls), and 25% of the Internal Audit budget is dedicated to advisory work. The IA group is also actively developing their Data Analytics capability and you will have ample opportunity to grow your skills in this key area.
What Makes this Opportunity Special?
- 30-year-old established business/brand
- Strong player in an increasingly important market niche, enabling small and medium sized companies to focus on their core competencies
- Great role for someone to broaden their skills into risk-based IT audits as well as Business/Operational audits
- Opportunity to expand and develop your skills in Data Analytics
- 25% of Internal Audit budged dedicated to Advisory work
- Great career path opportunities within and outside of Audit
- Good work/life balance; moderate travel, and good workplace flexibility
- Great location (North Austin – The Domain)
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s in IT, Analytics, or Business
- 1-3 years’ experience in Big 4/Public and/or Internal IT Audit or IT SOX
- CISA, CIA, CPA, or other relevant certification a plus, or interest to attain
- Big 4 or Public Accounting background a plus
- Solid knowledge of Auditing concepts, processes, standards, testing
- Solid grounding in ITGCs, and basic technology concepts
- Experience using (or interest in learning) Data Analytics is highly valued
- Integrated background (with experience in IT and Fin/Op audits) a plus
- History of working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, dynamic environment highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- History of collaboration – strong team player