We have been engaged to identify an IT SOX Program Manager for a strong and stable FinTech company that is committed to build prosperity around the world by providing tools to enable small business and individuals. This organization has received many accolades: Fortune Best Places to Work #11; Future 50 Sustainability Allstars #1; and Forbes World’s Best Employers #33, among others. They rate very highly in areas of diversity and inclusion, pay equity, and social responsibility. This position can be based (post-Covid) in Mountain View (SF Bay Area) or San Diego, CA.
The company is in the process of building out an IT Audit/SOX function, and this newly created role will report to the Head of IT Audit and oversee execution of the IT SOX program. This will include building relationships with key stakeholders, participation in risk assessment and planning, overseeing execution of plan, and managing both in-house and co-sourced resources. This person will also lead a major re-engineering/rationalization of the IT SOX program.
The ideal candidate will have led IT SOX program end to end for another company. You will also have solid technical skills/understanding, and experience working with engineers in a dynamic Cloud-based, service architecture. Finally, you will have a highly collaborative personality and excellent communication skills.
WHAT MAKES THIS OPPORTUNITY SPECIAL?
- Company is consistently rated as one of the Best Places to Work: (Fortune #11; Forbes World’s Best Employers #33 +++)
- Highly recognized brands exciting new acquisitions
- The IT SOX Program Manager will be responsible (in conjunction with the Head of IT Audit) for driving and improving the IT SOX Program
- High profile role – excellent visibility within organization
- Outstanding Internal Audit Leadership Team
- Company scores very highly for areas like diversity, pay equity, and corporate responsibility – ranked #15 on People Magazine’s Companies that Care
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU A GREAT FIT!
- Bachelor’s (ideally in Computer Science, IT/IS, Cybersecurity; Accounting, or related)
- CISA, CISM or CISSP – or equivalent required
- 7+ years progressive experience in IT Audit/IT SOX
- Experience leading IT SOX program for similar company
- Above average technical skills/knowledge, with experience with full-stack engineering, and working with in house Engineering/technology teams – highly desired
- Experience with SDLC/Project Auditing (pre-implementation), highly valued
- Strong IT process, risk, and controls knowledge beyond SOX, preferred
- Fintech or Software Company experience highly preferred
- Experience working with Oracle, cloud services, as well as tools like Argo and Kubernetes, a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced highly dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills and adept and multitasking and prioritization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly collaborative personality; strong team player