We are recruiting for a Senior (and Staff) IT Auditor(s) for a leading provider of HR Services. This is a 25-year-old company that experiencing dramatic growth, making Forbes list of Fastest Growing Companies. Check out some of these numbers for 2017: 197% grown in Net Income; 62% growth in Adjusted Net Income. The company is based in the SF Bay Area, and these positions can be based in Dublin (Bay Area) or Austin, TX.
The company is going through significant engineering/automating of processes to scale to this growth. As a member of the Internal Audit team, you will be playing a major role in this transformation. You will build relationships with key business stakeholders, and you will have plenty of opportunity to put on your consultant/advisory hat. The role encompasses a good blend of IT SOX and risk-based internal IT Audit. You will have lots of visibility, the ability to positively influence change, and to build your brand within this growing organization.
What Makes this Opportunity Special?
- 25-year-old established business/brand, combined with dynamic growth
- Company has grown from $2B – $3B in revenue in two years
- 2019 Audit plan calls for 50% risk-based operational audit; with increasing percentage moving forward
- Great career path opportunities within and outside of Audit
- Good work/life balance; moderate travel, and good workplace flexibility
- Great locations (North Austin, or BART accessible Dublin location)
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 4-6 years IT Audit experience for the Senior IT Auditor; 1-3 years for the Staff Auditor
- CISA, CISSP, CIA, or other relevant certification preferred
- Big 4 or Public Accounting background a plus
- Solid knowledge of IT Auditing concepts and experience with testing ITGCs and documentation
- For the Senior IT Auditor, the ability to carry out end-to-end risk-based audits and global process reviews for IT SOX
- Must have consultative approach, good influencing skills, and to be able to put on the “advisory” hat
- History of working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, dynamic environment highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills