We are conducting a search for the next great Senior Auditor to join our A+++ client in San Francisco – one of the Bay Area’s most respected companies.
In this role you will leverage your solid foundation in audit process to develop into a SME focusing on auditing the bank’s regulatory compliance. You will learn about high profile areas like BSA/AML, Lending Compliance, Fair Lending, UDAAP, CRA, Fraud, FCRA, NACHA and Volker Rule Compliance. This department values creative and critical thinkers who want to continually explore new and more strategic audit/testing strategies in this risk-based audit department, and to be focused on identifying root cause and adding value.
You will work in a highly collaborative setting, in an Internal Audit department with strong leadership that is pushing to be the Audit Department of the Future. The department has an outstanding track record of promoting from within, as well as a platform for people to move out of Audit into areas like Risk Management, Compliance, or the business. This is a great opportunity to transition out of Big 4 into industry for one of San Francisco’s hottest and most successful companies.
What makes this position special?
- Very strong growth trajectory! Company has quintupled in size in the past ten years!
- Outstanding reputation – organization has been recognized as best in class by several publications
- Great opportunity to expand and grow Audit skills, and to become and SME in high profile areas of financial services compliance
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Department has a great history of promoting from within, as well as moving people out into into Risk/Compliance/Business
- High integrity organization and culture
- Great SF location
- Strong perks: onsite cafes (with celebrity chef menus); stipend for gym memberships; student loan repayment assistance, ++
- No travel!
What would make you a great fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- CIA, CFSA, CPA, CRMA, CAMS, or other relevant certification a plus
- 3-6 years progressive Audit experience (Big 4 experience highly valued)
- Financial services experience (or focus in Public/Consulting) preferred
- Solid grounding in auditing concepts and methodology; experience with risk-based Audit, a plus
- At least one year leading audits from beginning to end, including areas like, scoping, testing, work paper review, drafting of audit findings, etc.
- Creative thinker who likes to continually search for more effective/efficient ways (technologies/data analytics/approaches) to audit
- Prior experience or knowledge in financial service compliance areas a big plus (but not required): BSA/AML, Lending Compliance, Fair Lending, UDAAP, CRA, Fraud, FCRA, NACHA and Volker Rule Compliance
- Positive attitude and demeanor
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent team player, and collaborative personality