Are you a creative IT Audit/Risk professional? Do you like to challenge conventional thinking to find new more effective ways to audit? Then you might be the next great Senior IT Auditor our A+++ client in San Francisco – one of the Bay Area’s most respected companies.
What will you spend your time on? Let’s start with what you won’t be doing: IT SOX. Instead, you WILL focus on a wide range of risk-based IT Audits/projects, including: privacy, data management, cybersecurity, network infrastructure, IT Asset Management, Social Media, IT Governance, etc. You will work on a high-caliber team with strong mentors who will help develop your skills to grow your career. In addition, the enterprise is in the midst of a huge multi-year migration to the Cloud, and you will have the opportunity to play an advisory/SDLC role.
You will work in a highly collaborative setting, in an Internal Audit department with strong leadership that is pushing to be the Audit Department of the Future. The department has an outstanding track record of promoting from within, as well as a platform for people to move out of Audit into IT, Risk Management, or the business.
What makes this position special?
- Very strong growth trajectory! Company has quintupled in size in the past ten years!
- Outstanding reputation – organization has been recognized as best in class by several publications
- The company cares about it’s employees – first Bay Area company to announce Work from Home through May (prior to announcement of Shelter in Place)
- Outstanding variety of IT Audits, and NO SOX!!!
- Opportunity be involved with large migration to Cloud-technologies
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Department has a great history of promoting from within, as well as moving people out into into IT/Risk/Business!
- High integrity organization and culture
- Great SF location
- No travel!
What would make you a great fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-8 years IT Audit experience in IT Audit
- CISA, CPA, CIA, CISSP or other certification a plus
- Solid grounding in ITGC and Auditing concepts
- Experience with more risk-based IT Audits/Advisory (not just SOX/ITGC testing), strongly preferred
- A demonstrated ability to lead audits from beginning to end
- Creative thinker who likes to continually search for more effective/efficient ways (technologies/data analytics/approaches) to audit
- Experience in Cloud technologies/methodologies: AWS, Azure, Salesforce, CIDC, a plus
- Experience with Project Auditing (pre-implementation, SDLC, Agile), a plus
- Positive attitude and demeanor
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent team player, and collaborative personality