Our client, a strong and stable Life Sciences company, is in the process of reducing their co-sourcing reliance and bringing Internal Audit in-house. We are searcher for an energetic and motivated Senior IT Auditor with significant experience with SAP join this growing team.
The Senior IT Auditor will report directly to the Head of IT Audit and will be responsible planning and execution of the both IT Operational Audits and IT SOX testing. The ideal candidate will have some depth of experience with SAP, as this company will be going through a series of global SAP conversions over the next several years. They also value someone with a positive mindset, problem solving skills, and a collaborative personality.
Make makes his Opportunity Special:
- Very stable and profitable 60+ year-old company, with a clearly defined market niche that will fare well in good or uncertain economic times
- Opportunity to get in on ground floor of Audit Department transformation
- Global Company – with opportunity for moderate amounts of travel to very cool destinations in Europe and Asia
- Small, but growing, department offers increasing opportunities to demonstrate your talents
- Hercules location offers great commute from upper East Bay, North Bay or Marin, or reverse commutes from Oakland or SF.
What would make you a great fit:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advances degree a plus
- Certification (CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA, or other relevant) highly preferred
- 4+ years of progressive experience in IT Audit, or related
- Big 4 experience a plus
- Experience with IT SOX and testing ITGCs required; experience with other risk-based IT Audit preferred
- MUST HAVE experience with ERP environments (especially SAP/BAAN)
- Experience with international audits a plus
- Positive attitude and collaborative style a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with data analytics, and driving data analytics programs a plus
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%, including international travel
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.