We have been engaged to find the next great Senior Internal Auditor for one of America’s most successful Life Sciences companies. This position is to be based at their Technology Center in Tampa, FL.
This $22B company is financially stable, features an array of successful drugs on the market, and a diverse pipeline of new drugs in development. The company has achieved many accolades, including “Top 50 Employers in the U.S.” (Forbes) and “Top 5 Companies in America” (Career Bliss). The Internal Audit group is mature and well-respected in the organization.
As an Senior Internal Auditor you will be engaged in a wide range of financial, operational, and integrated Audits: accounting, finance, sourcing, shared services, corporate functions, etc. You will also have the opportunity to more fully develop your risk-based Internal Audit skills. The is a great opportunity for someone looking to make the transition from Big 4 into Industry, or for someone already in Internal Audit to upgrade company and career path.
Make makes his Opportunity Special:
- Strong financially stable global biotech/pharma company
- Company has won many accolades, including:
- #6 in Forbes List of Most Admired Companies – Pharma/Biotech category
- Top 50 Best Employers in the United States (Forbes)
- Top Rated Healthcare Employers (Indeed)
- Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes)
- Earned a perfect score of 100% on the 2018 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) (Human Rights Campaign)
- Top 5 Companies in America (Career Bliss)
- Great Place for Career Development
- Ample in-house an external training to keep your skills current
- Forward thinking CAE will promote your career development – many opportunities to rotate out of Audit into the business
- Minimal SOX – most of the mundane work is co-sourced to Big 4
- Excellent vacation policy
- Good work/life balance and very low travel
What would make you a great fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- CPA (and/or CIA) highly valued
- 2-4years audit experience
- Big 4 or Public Accounting experience, highly preferred
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently, and strong strategic thinker
- Excellent Communication skills (both oral and written) and Relationship Building skills
- Team player