Our client is local SF Bay Area consulting firm with a strong client base of start-ups and venture capital companies – many of them in the Cloud space. We are seeking an IT Audit and Risk Senior Consultant with a quick learning curve. In this role you will work with many exciting growth companies in the Cloud/SAAS space. You will have the opportunity to hone your IT Audit/Security skills while working on SOC 1&2, ISO 2700, and other IT Risk/consulting engagements. This is a small, but growing, practice, so strong performers can expect to move up the ladder quickly.
What makes this opportunity special:
- Exposure to cutting-edge technology: Cloud, Mobile Security, Big Data
- Exposure to exciting technology start-up companies in the venture capital space
- Ranked in several “Best Places to Work” lists – including #1 Accounting Firm for Women
- Opportunity to develop into the ISO 2700x practice leader
- Significantly better work/life balance than Big 4
- All clients are local to the Bay Area (no out of town travel)
- Cohesive team-oriented atmosphere
What would make you a great fit?
- 1-4 years experience in IT Audit and Compliance
- Big 4 and/or other consulting experience preferred
- CISA or other relevant certification a plus
- Must have solid grounding in ITGC
- Prior experience with SOC reports a big plus
- Experience in ISO 2700x a big plus
- Experience with AWS, Azure, and other Cloud/SAAS-related technologies, a big plus
- Strong technical acumen a plus
- Strong communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills A MUST HAVE!
- Self-starter – able to work independently