We are recruiting for the next great Senior IT Auditor for an industry giant in the wine and spirits industry, rated #14 in Glass Door’s Best Places to Work.
In this role you report directly to the head of IT Audit and will executive a wide variety of risk-based IT Audits: cyber security, early-stage ERP implementations, data-center relocation, and integrated operational reviews. The Audit group has a strong reputation internally, and you will also have the opportunity to work on value-added consulting projects. The variety and ability to add value are fantastic.
This company is located in Modesto, in the California Central Valley, and there are shuttle busses from Dublin and Livermore, so you have a choice of living the rural life, or, living in a more affordable part of the Bay Area and having a stress-free commute.
What makes this position special?
- Rated #14 on Glass Door’s Best Places to Work!
- Strong-international brand, very profitable, and private – not beholden to the short-term interests of Wall Street investors
- You will have every opportunity to develop wide-ranging risk-based IT Audit and consulting chops
- Family-oriented environment that offers excellent work/life balance and reasonable workplace flexibility
- This company believes in developing their people – last year 63% of positions were filled internally!
- Head of IT Audit is very knowledgeable, and a great mentor
- Reasonable (approx 25%) but interesting travel opportunities, could include: Europe, NYC, Las Vegas, and Napa
- Great COL
What would make you a great fit?
- Bachelor’s degree; Masters a plus
- Relevant professional certification preferred: CISA, CISSP, CIA, CFE, etc.
- 5+ years progressive experience in IT Audit
- Well-rounded IT Audit and technical skills
- Positive attitude, and ability to work with limited supervision
- A solid foundation in auditing concepts and technical skills, and the ability to lead audits from start to finish with little supervision
- Ability to carry on intelligent risk-based conversations with executive tier
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Self-motivated, and doesn’t need a ton of hand-holding
- Great attitude and enthusiasm and team player
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (at this time we do not have the ability to consider candidates needing a visa or visa-transfer)