We have been engaged to find the next great Senior IT Auditor for a global leader in cancer treatments. This position is based in Palo Alto, CA.
This company has a 70-year history as pioneer in radiological science and continues to bring cutting-edge innovation in radiotherapy, radiosurgery, and other cancer treatments. With $3B in annual revenue and steady growth, including a 30% increase in annual income, they are a solid bet during uncertain economic times. The Internal Audit group is a close-knit team. They are well-respected and looked to as change agents within the organization.
As Senior IS Auditor, you will report to, and work closely with, the Senior Manager of IT Audit. You will build relationships with key IT stakeholders and help assess enterprise-systems operating environments. SOX comprises only 30% of the IT Audit Plan, so you will have the opportunity to engage in a wide-range of risk-based technology audits and pre-implementation consulting work. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology (deeper technical skills are valued), be able to think outside the box, work independently, and be solution focused. The company supports career growth and there are various paths you can follow to develop your career.
Make makes his Opportunity Special:
- This is a company whose mission you can really feel good about – trying to eradicate cancer worldwide
- Strong financially stable global company, with a 70-year track-record of innovation and growth
- Good industry during uncertain economic times
- As part of an IT Audit team of two, plenty of opportunity to take on responsibility, make a difference, and shine
- Close knit Internal Audit team is well-respected within the company
- Various career path options – company support people moving around within the organization
- Minimal travel and good work/life balance
What would make you a great fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-12 years IT Audit experience in Big 4/Public or Industry
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CPA or MBA highly valued
- Solid grounding in ITGCs and understanding of SOX documentation requirements
- Familiarity with key frameworks and auditing standards: US GAAP, PCAOB COBIT, COSO, NIST
- Exposure to a range of risk-based IT Audit reviews and technologies (not just checklist ITGC testing/SOX)
- Passion for technology and experience/aptitude to do deeper-dive audits
- Experience in SAP and/or SAAS platforms highly valued
- Solid project management skills
- Excellent Communication skills (both oral and written)
- Team player