We have been engaged to find the next great Senior IT Auditor for one of America’s most successful Biotech companies. This position is in Thousand Oaks CA (NW of Los Angeles).
This company $22B is financially stable, features an array of successful drugs on the market, and a diverse pipeline of new drugs in development. The company has achieved many accolades, including “Top 50 Employers in the U.S.” (Forbes) and “Top 5 Companies in America” (Career Bliss). The Internal Audit group is mature and well-respected in the organization. They have a strong philosophy around training and development, and there is the potential for strong performers to fast-track.
The Senior IS Auditor will will be responsible planning a wide range of IT and Integrated Audits. You will have 2-5 years IT Audit experience in Big 4 or Industry, and bring a positive mindset, agility, problem solving skills, and a collaborative personality.
Make makes his Opportunity Special:
- Strong financially stable global biotech/pharma company
- Company has won many accolades, including:
- #6 in Forbes List of Most Admired Companies – Pharma/Biotech category
- Top 50 Best Employers in the United States (Forbes)
- Top Rated Healthcare Employers (Indeed)
- Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes)
- Earned a perfect score of 100% on the 2018 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) (Human Rights Campaign)
- Top 5 Companies in America (Career Bliss)
- Great Place for Career Development
- Ample in-house an external training to keep your skills current
- Potential to fast-track to Manager for high performers
- Ability to move up in Audit, or out into IT, cybersecurity, or the business
- Exposure to leading edge technologies: Robotics, Artificial Intelligence
- NO SOX – mundane work is co-sourced to Big 4
- Excellent vacation policy
- Good work/life balance and very low travel
What would make you a great fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years IT Audit experience in Big 4 or Industry
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CPA or MBA highly valued
- Sound grounding in ITGCs
- Exposure to a range of IT Audit reviews and technologies
- Solid project management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent Communication skills