We are recruiting for a Senior IT Auditor II for a very highly regarded boutique financial services organization in Los Angeles. This niche bank has long been known as “the bank to the stars,” and has a strong focus on the entertainment and music industries.
The Senior IT Auditor II will report to the head of IT Audit and will be responsible for leading a wide array of technology audits, encompassing different platforms and domains. The ideal candidate will have strong technical aptitude, a good risk orientation (ability to go beyond ITGCs), and strong communication skills.
The bank is growing rapidly – approaching $50B in Assets – and are looking to double in size over the next five years. This will result in great deal of opportunity to add value, and for career progression in 2nd & 3rd lines of defense.
What Makes this Opportunity Special:
- Dramatic Growth: the company is growing at a 20% per year clip, and aims to double in size in the next five years – that means outstanding career growth opportunities
- This is a great time to join the organization as an IT Risk Professional
- High profile role – this position reports to the head of IT Audit, and will have great visibility with other technology leaders throughout the organization
- Enjoy a culture that is much more collaborative and less confrontational than the large banks
- Enjoy the beautiful Southern California weather and lifestyle – no more winters!
- Culture values high ethics and integrity
What would make you a great fit:
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred
- CISA, CISSP, CISM (or other relevant certifications) highly preferred
- 6-10 years progressive experience in IT Audit and/or Information Security
- Prior hands-on experience in IT operational roles valued
- Big 4 and/or financial services experience a plus
- Solid grasp of IT Audit concepts, including the ability to lead/execute a wide range of IT Audit reviews from start to finish
- Deep experience with Cybersecurity and digital valued
- Executive presence and communication skills – ability to communicate confidently with executive tier
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
This organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans