We are recruiting for a Senior IT Auditor for a very unique organization, located in beautiful Marin County, CA. This is a specialty finance company that manages a billion-dollar portfolio of assets with just a few hundred people. Consequently, they hire very bright and talented individuals. You will be on a first name basis with the senior executives of the company. This company has a long and stable history but is dynamic and changing, and in growth mode.
In this role you will be the sole IT auditor, responsible for conducting a wide-range of IT Audits – everything from network infrastructure to applications and databases, privacy/compliance, including both IT SOX and IT operational controls. You will be working for an excellent mentor that will help you to further develop your skills and expertise. In addition to traditional IT audit activities, you will act in a consulting capacity on several new systems initiatives.
What makes this opportunity special:
- Strong, stable, and unique finance company with a complex business – great for an IT Auditor who is also interested in business/finance
- Big visibility – you will be on a first name basis with senior executives
- Excellent variety of IT Audit activities
- Strong mentor to help you further hone your craft
- Good company culture and perks
- Work in a beautiful setting in Marin County
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree a must
- CISA, CISSP, or other relevant certification highly preferred
- 4 – 10 years IT Audit (or related experience – could be a combination of IT and IT Audit exp)
- Big 4 experience a big plus
- Banking or financial services experience a plus
- ITGC experience, and willing to do testing, a must
- Additional experience in more consulting/risk related IT Audit and consulting projects preferred
- Knowledge of key frameworks (CoBit, COSO, U.S. SOX, U.S. GAAP) is preferred
- Knowledge of database technology, including security configuration, management principals, and data management principals, preferred
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure principals; network security, performance and capacity, and disaster recovery, preferred
- Knowledge of Windows platforms (SQL Server, Active Directory); Oracle database platforms, Microsoft Dynamics, and/or Great Plans loan origination systems, a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) required, as well as ability to interact effectively with peers and executive management
Note: Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.