We are recruiting for a Senior IT Auditor for TriNet Group, a leading provider of HR services to small and medium businesses. This position has the ability to FAST-TRACK to manager.
This is a 25-year-old company that is experiencing dramatic growth, making Forbes list of Fastest Growing Companies. Check out some of these numbers for 2017: 197% grown in Net Income; 62% growth in Adjusted Net Income. The company is based in the SF Bay Area, and these positions can be based in (North) Austin, TX, or Dublin, CA.
The company is going through significant engineering/ automating of processes to scale to this growth. You will play a major role in helping reduce dependence on PwC by taking ownership of the IT SOX program/testing: modernizing, streamlining, and providing guidance to three Staff IT Auditors on testing. As the program becomes more efficient, you will be able to focus more on risk-based internal IT Audit. You will have lots of visibility, the ability to positively influence change, and to build your brand within this growing organization. This position has the potential to fast-track to Manager.
What Makes this Opportunity Special?
- 25-year-old established business/brand, combined with dynamic growth
- Company has grown from $2B – $3B in revenue in two years
- 2019 Audit plan calls for 50% risk-based operational audit; with increasing percentage moving forward
- Great career path opportunities within and outside of Audit
- Good work/life balance; moderate travel, and good workplace flexibility
- Great locations (North Austin, or BART accessible Dublin location)
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 4-6 years IT Audit / IT SOX experience
- CISA, CISSP, CIA, or other relevant certification preferred
- Big 4 or Public Accounting background a plus
- Solid knowledge of IT Auditing concepts and experience with testing ITGCs and documentation
- For the Senior IT Auditor, the ability to carry out end-to-end risk-based audits and global process reviews for IT SOX
- Must have consultative approach, good influencing skills, and to be able to put on the “advisory” hat
- History of working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, dynamic environment highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills