We are recruiting for a strong Senior IT Auditor for leading financial services company. This company is know for outstanding growth, high-integrity, and excellent collaborative culture. This position can be located in San Francisco, New York, or Boston.
What will you spend your time on? Let’s start with what you won’t be doing: IT SOX. Instead, you WILL be leading a wide range of risk-based IT Audits/projects, including: privacy, data management, cybersecurity, network infrastructure, IT Asset Management, Social Media, IT Governance, etc. You will work on a high-caliber team with strong mentors who will help develop your skills to grow your career, and you will be helping mentor and develop junior staff. In addition, the enterprise is in the midst of a huge multi-year migration to the Cloud, and you will have the opportunity to play an advisory/SDLC role.
You will work in a highly collaborative setting, in an Internal Audit department with strong leadership that is pushing to be the Audit Department of the Future. The department has an outstanding track record of promoting from within, as well as a platform for people to move out of Audit into IT, Risk Management, or the business.
What makes this position special?
- Very strong growth trajectory! Company has quintupled in size in the past ten years!
- Outstanding reputation – organization has been recognized as best in class by several publications
- The company cares about it’s employees
- Outstanding variety of IT Audits, and NO SOX!!!
- Opportunity be involved with large migration to Cloud-technologies
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Department has a great history of promoting from within, as well as moving people out into into IT/Risk/Business!
- High integrity organization and culture
- Minimal to No travel!
What would make you a great fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- CIA, CFSA, CPA, CRMA, CAMS, or other relevant certification a plus
- 4-8 years progressive Audit experience (Big 4 experience highly valued); 1-3 years for Staff Internal Auditor
- Internal Audit experience in banking environment, a strong plus
- Solid grounding in auditing concepts and methodology; experience with risk-based Audit, a plus
- For Senior Internal Auditor – least two years leading audits from beginning to end, including areas like, scoping, testing, work paper review, drafting of audit findings, etc.
- Creative thinker who likes to continually search for more effective/efficient ways (technologies/data analytics/approaches) to audit
- Prior experience or knowledge in of bank operations and processes, valued
- Positive attitude and demeanor
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
PLEASE NOTE: This position is NOT fully remote post-Covid. Please do not apply unless you are located in, or able to relocate to, New York City, Boston, or the San Francisco Bay Area.