We have been engaged to recruit the next great SENIOR IT AUDITOR for a top 20 bank located in Raleigh, NC.
This bank has a long history, and is driven by the motto, “Forever First” – which means the company is focused on people first and money second.
As a Senior IT Auditor, you will be joining a great team! You will have the opportunity to lead a wide-range of risk-based IT Audits, with very little IT SOX work. The opportunity provides a rare combination of impact and challenge, with an enviable work/life balance (little if any out-of-town travel required) and above-market compensation and benefits package.
You will work on a close-knit team with strong mentors. The Internal Audit department has strong leadership, and the company has excellent tone at the top. There is plenty of opportunity for, and a history of, strong performers to grow their career in the organization!
If you watch the TV show Love IT or List IT, you know that Raleigh is a beautiful part of the country, in proximately to great universities, and where the medium home price is below $350K.
What Makes this Opportunity Special:
- Strong Brand with Excellent leadership and tone at the top
- High-quality Internal Audit function (top-rated by regulators)
- Wide variety of risk-based IT Audit/Advisory work
- Minimal SOX (likely 10% or less)
- Close-knit team
- Perfect blend of challenge and good work/life balance (family-friendly environment)
- Excellent and varied career path potential
- Minimal travel
- Competitive compensation and strong benefits
What would make you a great fit:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-8 years progressive IT Audit/Risk Experience
- MUST HAVE certification (CISA, CIA, CISSP, CPA, or other equivalent)
- Solid grounding in ITGCs and IT Audit concepts
- Big 4 or Public Accounting experience, a plus
- 1+ years leading audits
- Experience with risk-based IT/Operational audits, a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- High integrity
PLEASE NOTE: this role is not fully-remoted post-Covid. Please only apply if you are located in or open and able to relocate to the Raleigh, NC area.