We have been engaged to recruit for a SENIOR IT AUDITOR (Compliance) for a leading Life Sciences company located in Brea, CA (Orange Co). This is a highly flexible hybrid-remote role.
The SENIOR IT AUDITOR is a 2nd Line of defense role reporting into Governance, Information & Compliance (GISC) team. You will support the GISC team by planning, supervising, and executing a wide range of IT Audits and IT Compliance engagements: IT SOX, PCI-DSS, as well as areas like system development, information security, change management, networks, BCP/DR. You will help assess risk for new technology implementations – the organization is also moving heavily into the Cloud.
The organization is known for a collaborative culture and offers excellent work/life balance and a family-first mentality. There is strong leadership with a focus on nurturing talent.
The role has good visibility, and you will build relationships and interact with all levels of the organization. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to grow in their career and be on the path to leading a compliance team in the future.
WHAT MAKES THIS OPPORTUNITY SPECIAL:
- Outstanding reputation – organization has been recognized as best in class by several publications
- Strong stable company that fares well in good or bad economies
- Good variety of different platforms and domains to keep it interesting, including increasing focus on Cloud-based technologies
- Involvement in new technology implementations
- Strong focus on Diversity and Inclusion
- Good career path options
- High integrity organization and culture; great tone at the top and management support
- Great work-place flexibility (flexible hybrid-remote) & very low travel post covid – 10%
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A GREAT FIT:
- Bachelor’s Degree (ideally in IT/engineering or Business/Accounting/Finance)
- 5+ years progressive experience in IT Audit/IT SOX
- CISA, CISA, and/or other relevant technical certification a strong plus
- Solid grasp of IT Audit concepts, IT SOX controls testing; ITGCs
- Experience with ERP Systems (Oracle EBS) valued
- Prior experience with PCI-DSS, a plus
- Experience in Cloud platforms (AWS/Azure), a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team oriented – highly collaborative personality