Are you tired of cramming yourself into a BART car like a can of sardines? Tired of 1-2-hour commutes – each way!? Perhaps you have tired of the jungle that has become downtown SF. Or maybe you have given up hope of buying a home in the Bay Area?
What if you could work for a solid and stable global company, located on an attractive campus, right on the SF Bay? What if you could buy a brand new 2400 square foot house, just blocks away, starting in the $700Ks, and walk or bike to work?
Our client, a strong and stable Life Sciences company, is seeking a Senior IT Auditor to join their team. You will be part of a three person IT Audit team, and the Head of IT Audit will keep it light and fun. The company is complex, so you will have the opportunity to learn about many different processes, and it also a great opportunity to develop as an SAP SME. You will have great work life balance, virtually no travel, and you might just start to feel some of that stress wick away.
Make makes his Opportunity Special:
- Very stable and profitable 60+ year-old global company, with a clearly defined market niche that will fare well in good or uncertain economic times
- Opportunity to live in an affordable part of the Bay Area (new 2400 sq. ft homes, adjacent to the campus start in the $700s (super cute neighborhood), and 20-30 minutes away, the same size houses sell in the $400Ks.
- Nice serene campus right on the Bay – great for lunchtime runs or walks along the Bay trail
- Small department offers increasing opportunities to demonstrate your talents
- Great commute from upper East Bay, North Bay, or Marin, or reverse commutes from Berkeley, Oakland, or even SF.
- Super chill head of IT Audit will keep it light and fun; but also a great mentor
- Great work/life balance, and virtually no travel
What would make you a great fit:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advances degree a plus
- Certification (CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA, or other relevant) highly preferred
- 3 – 20 years of progressive experience in IT Audit, or related
- Big 4 experience a plus
- Experience with IT SOX and testing ITGCs required; experience with other risk-based IT Audit preferred
- Experience with ERP environments (especially SAP/BAAN) a plus
- Positive attitude and collaborative style a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with data analytics, a plus
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.