We are excited to be recruiting for a Senior Technology Auditor (Cybersecurity focus) for a leading provider of Enterprise Software for the Cloud. The company is based in Pleasanton (Bay Area) CA. This company has been a perennial on many Best Places to Work lists!
You will work on an elite IT Audit team with a heavy focus on cybersecurity and other sophisticated technical areas. All of the work is risk-based IT Audits (No SOX!). You will be looked at to opine on configurations, architecture, and overall security strategy in complex areas like technical infrastructure, virtualization, software defined infrastructure, PKI strategy, and more. There is also a lot of work on the Product side.
The ideal candidate for this role will have evolved beyond SOX and SOC reports to do deeper dive technical IT Audits – even better if you’ve had some prior experience as a Security Engineer, Systems Administrator, or other relevant technical. Prior Audit experience is a plus, but not a requirement for this role. You will be passionate about keeping abreast of current technologies and will also possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
This is a very employee-centric company, and you will work with outstanding mentors to help you master your craft and to support your career journey.
What makes this position special:
- Perennial on various “Best Places” lists, including: Best Companies to Work (ranked as high as #5 by Forbes and #1 in the Bay Area (SF Business Times); Best Companies for Women (#3 Fortune); Companies that Do Right By America (#18 Fortune) and best for Environment (#1 Fortune).
- Stability and Dramatic Growth: Product used in ½ of the Fortune 500, and yet subscription growth still at very high levels
- Progressive Audit Department: Spend your time on value-added risk-based Audits/Projects (Not SOX!)
- Heavy focus on cybersecurity, and including Auditing the Product side
- Outstanding Leadership: Work for outstanding mentors who will support your development within Audit, and/or movement out of Audit
- Great East Bay Location and BART Accessible
- Very good Work-Life Balance; hybrid-remote upon return to Office
- No travel!
What would make you a great fit:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years in Technology Audit and/or a technically focused IT Operational Role (Security Engineer; Sys Admin; etc.)
- CISA, CISSP or SANS certifications valued
- Experience beyond SOX and SOC reports performing deeper dive risk-based IT Audits
- Deeper experience performing technical audits of relevant current technologies (examples include: Network Security; Virtualization; Virtual Data Centers; Software Defined Infrastructure environments; Cloud; AWS; UNIX; PKI Infrastructure), highly valued
- Prior experience in an IT Operational role (sys admin, DBA, security engineer, software engineer, etc.), highly valued
- Experience in a Continuous Release Environment, a plus
- Prior experience in a SaaS or PaaS environment, a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent team player, and collaborative personality
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States