We are recruiting for a Senior Technology Auditor (with prior/current IT Operational experience) for a Leading Global Digital Payments company. This company is known for democratizing financial services and empowering individuals to join the global economy. This company has had steady and dramatic growth since its inception in 1998. With 300 million users world-wide and doing business in 200 countries and 56 currencies, they have transformed the was people pay and transfer money. Long considered a great place to work, they are Ranked #8 on Forbes list of Best Large Employers.
As Senior Technology Auditor you perform a wide variety of audits encompassing Cybersecurity, Capacity Management, Vulnerability and Patch Management, Incidence Management, and more. You will have exposure to cutting-edge technologies (Cryptocurrency/Blockchain; AI/Robotics) and tools (Splunk/ServiceNow) in a company that continues to lead innovation how people pay for goods and transfer money. You will leverage your prior IT Operational and/or Data Analytics experience to do meaningful and impactful technology audits across a global enterprise.
The ideal candidate would be one who combines IT Operational Experience (Systems/Network Administrator, DBA, software engineer/programmer, security engineer, or data analyst) with Technology Audit. However, we are open to a candidate with relevant IT Operational Background who wished to move into Technology Audit – and the department has a track record of succuss with developing outstanding Technology Auditors.
You will work in a great team atmosphere and culture, with great career path opportunities (including international).
What Makes it Special:
- Leading Digital Payments Platform and Innovator, with 20+ year history of impressive growth, combining the stability of a major player, with the dynamism and innovation of a Silicon Valley success story
- Global presence – doing business in over 200 currencies and growing
- Company continues to lead innovation in the way people pay for goods and services and transfer money
- Internal Audit team has leadership and a great team culture
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies and platforms and tools (cryptocurrency/blockchain, AI/Robotics, Splunk, ServiceNow) – heavily Cloud-based
- Technology Audit has build a great brand/reputation in the company for doing highly impactful risk/audit work and special projects
- 100% risk-based technology audits – NO SOX!!!
- Strong philosophy of staff development – you will be given every opportunity to grow and develop new skills, access to top training, and merit-based promotions
- Low travel (likely 10% or less)
What would make you a great fit:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business
- 3-6 years’ experience IT Operations and/or IT Audit – we may consider Staff level with 1-2 years
- Certification: CISA, CISSP, CIA or CPA highly preferred
- Prior IT Operational Experience (systems administrator, network administrator, DBA, software engineer/programmer, security engineer, or data analyst) or a history/aptitude of executing deep dive technical technology audits
- Experience in Big 4 and/or Banking or Financial Services a plus
- OUTSTANDING Interpersonal skills; including both oral and written
- Ability to work well and build rapport with business partners and audit team members in remote locations
- Self-start and problem-solver, with a demonstrated ability to work independently