We are recruiting for a Senior Analyst, SOX for a highly regarded financial services company – one of San Francisco’s most admired companies, and Best Places to Work (Glassdoor). The Bank has a very strong growth trajectory having grown 6X over the past 10 years. This is an excellent opportunity to leverage your experience with SOX and ICFR to join this high visibility team and super-charge your career. This role is hybrid remote (two days/week in office) based in San Francisco.
The Senior Analyst, SOX will work the internal SOX Liaisons across the organization to ensure the ICOFR are appropriately designed and are performing effectively. You’ll also make sure that documentation is up to date and that any deficiencies are identified, and remediation plans are put in place. You’ll work across internal and external teams on SOC1 Type II reports, as well as on new system implementations. You will also play a role in continuing to mature the function’s maturity and processes.
You will work in a highly collaborative setting, in a company/department with strong leadership and excellent tone from the top. Whether you wish to grow your career within the SOX function or use this role as a springboard to other opportunities in the company, great promotional and career development opportunities abound in this strong growing company.
What makes this position special?
- Very strong growth trajectory! Company has sustained 20% growth yoy for over a decade, having grown 6X in size in the past ten years!
- Outstanding reputation – organization has been recognized as best in class by several publications and Best Places to Work (Glassdoor)
- Great visibility: opportunity to build relationships and your brand throughout the enterprise
- Highly collaborative team environment
- High integrity organization and culture that cares about its employees
- Hybrid remote (2 days week in office) / and no travel
- Excellent SF location
What would make you a great fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- CIA, CFSA, CPA, PMP, or other relevant certification a plus
- 3-5 years progressive experience in SOX, Audit, and/or Internal Controls
- Financial Services experience a plus, as is experience in Public Accounting
- Solid foundation in SOX/Internal Controls/Auditing concepts and methodology; to include controls testing, documentation, workflows, walkthroughs, and remediation
- Experience with AuditBoard, or similar tool, a plus
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent team player, and collaborative personality