We are recruiting for a strong Senior IT Auditor for leading financial services company. This company is known for outstanding growth, high-integrity, and excellent collaborative culture. This position can be located in San Francisco, New York, or Boston or Los Angeles (Century City).
What will you spend your time on? Let’s start with what you won’t be doing: IT SOX. Instead, you WILL be leading a wide range of risk-based IT Audits/projects, including: privacy, data management, cybersecurity, network infrastructure, IT Asset Management, Social Media, IT Governance, etc. You will work on a high-caliber team with strong mentors who will help develop your skills to grow your career, and you will be helping mentor and develop junior staff. In addition, the enterprise is in the midst of a huge multi-year migration to the Cloud, and you will have the opportunity to play an advisory/SDLC role.
You will work in a highly collaborative setting, in an Internal Audit department with strong leadership that is pushing to be the Audit Department of the Future. The department has an outstanding track record of promoting from within, as well as a platform for people to move out of Audit into IT, Risk Management, or the business.
What makes this position special?
- Very strong growth trajectory! Company has more than quintupled in size in the past ten years! The stock price has nearly doubled in the past year!
- Outstanding reputation – organization has been recognized as best in class by several publications
- Outstanding variety of IT Audits, and NO SOX!!!
- Opportunity be involved with large migration to Cloud-technologies
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Department has a great history of promoting from within, as well as moving people out into into IT/Risk/Business!
- High integrity organization and culture
- Hybrid-remote work environment and Minimal to No travel!
What would make you a great fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-8 years IT Audit experience in IT Audit
- CISA, CPA, CIA, CISSP or other certification a plus
- 2 years’ experience leading IT Audits end-to-end
- Solid grounding in ITGC and Auditing concepts
- Experience with risk-based IT Audits/Advisory (not just SOX/ITGC testing), strongly preferred
Experience in Cloud technologies/methodologies: AWS, Azure, Salesforce, CIDC, a plus
- Experience with Project Auditing (pre-implementation, SDLC, Agile), a plus
- Positive attitude and demeanor
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent team player, and collaborative personality
PLEASE NOTE: This position is NOT fully remote post-Covid. Please do not apply unless you are located in, or able to relocate to, New York City, Boston, Los Angeles, or the San Francisco Bay Area.