DifferentiatorsThe Weinman Group2017-08-30T20:32:28-07:00
The Weinman Group differentiates ourselves in three ways: Credibility, Relationships, and Trust.
Founder and Chief Recruiter, Todd Weinman, has dedicated the past 20 years to understanding the issues impacting the Audit and GRC community. For a search firm to be successful in recruiting the most outstanding candidates, it needs to possess credibility in the candidate community.
The Weinman Group builds credibility in three ways:
Knowledge and Credentials:
Founder and Chief Recruiter, Todd Weinman, has dedicated the past 20 years to understanding the issues impacting the Audit and GRC community.
- Frequently requested, and highly-rated, presenter for IIA, ISACA, ISSA, MISTI, Audit Committees, and universities.
- Has written countless articles and been interviewed for a variety of publications, including the Wall Street Journal, Computerworld, CIO.com, and The Huffington Post.
- Heavy involvement with professional organizations, including having served as Chapter President and over a decade on the Board for the San Francisco chapter of ISACA, and five years at the International level.
Credibility is also built on a Track record of Success
From Fortune 500 companies to emerging organizations, The Weinman Group is built on a foundation of a 20 year track record of being a provider of choice to companies seeking to hire the most outstanding professionals in the Audit and GRC space.
Credibility is also derived from recognition amongst one’s peers
Todd Weinman is a recipient of the California Association of Personnel Consultants (now CSP) “Consultant of the Year” award as the top recruiter in the State of California.
In the world of recruiting, it’s all about relationships.
The Weinman Group is built on a foundation of two decades of developing relationships with the best and brightest professionals in the Audit and GRC space.
It is the combination of Credibility and Relationships that also allows us to open doors for our candidates where others cannot. Our clients know that we understand the field and are only going to refer high quality candidates that are a strong potential fit for their environment. When we refer a candidate, more often than not it results in an interview.
Our commitment to relationships means that we don’t rely on job boards as a primary source of identifying candidates. This enables us to deliver the top-caliber passive candidates our clients covet.
Trust is developed from our commitment to ethics and best practices.
At The Weinman Group, you will find a recruiter that:
- Is trustworthy
- Has Integrity
- Is committed to the highest ethical approach
- Is committed to recruiting industry best practices
- Subscribes to the National Association of Personnel Consultants’ (NAPS) Standard of Ethical Practices
- Understands the importance of confidentiality
We believe in building trust by doing things the right way.